We’ll got through each setting one by one.
- Browser Page Title: This title will appear in your web browsers page title.
- Require Email Address: Select if members need to provide an email address when signing up.
- Approval Mode: Select automatic, email verification or admin approval. Note: If Email Approval is set, an Email Address is required.
- IP Check: Switch this on if you are using your own session based login system. Use with caution, this could lock you out of your system if used incorrectly.
- Auto Delete Players: Select if you want the system to delete inactive players.
- Server Stake Size: Switch the server stakes size from tiny stakes to high rollers .
- “Your Broke” Button: “Turn on/off “Your Broke” module and initial free game stake.
The detailed settings tab goes over the following:
- Kick Timer: Controls kicking players repeatedly failing to take their turn.
- Move Timer: Controls the time a player has to make their move.
- Showdown Timer: Controls the time a showdown hand will be displayed for.
- Sit Out Timer: Controls the length of stay on the sit out page.
- Disconnected Timer: Controls the time before kicking disconnected players.