In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure various settings in the online poker script admin page. These settings control different aspects of the site’s functionality, appearance, and behavior. By understanding and adjusting these settings, you can customize your poker site to suit your specific requirements.
We’ll go through each setting one by one.
- Browser Page Title: This title will appear in your web browsers page title.
- Require Email Address: Select if members need to provide an email address when signing up.
- Approval Mode: Select automatic, email verification or admin approval. Note: If Email Approval is set, an Email Address is required.
- IP Check: Switch this on if you are using your own session based login system. Use with caution, this could lock you out of your system if used incorrectly.
- Auto Delete Players: Select if you want the system to delete inactive players.
- Server Stake Size: Switch the server stakes size from tiny stakes to high rollers .
- “Your Broke” Button: “Turn on/off “Your Broke” module and initial free game stake.
The detailed settings tab goes over the following:
- Kick Timer: Controls kicking players repeatedly failing to take their turn.
- Move Timer: Controls the time a player has to make their move.
- Showdown Timer: Controls the time a showdown hand will be displayed for.
- Sit Out Timer: Controls the length of stay on the sit out page.
- Disconnected Timer: Controls the time before kicking disconnected players.
Step 1: Accessing the Settings Page
- Log in to the admin page of your online poker script.
- Locate the “Settings” or similar section, which contains the configuration options for your site.
Step 2: Main Settings Configuration
- On the settings page, you will find a form with multiple configuration options.
- Browser Page Title:
- The “Browser Page Title” field allows you to set the title that will appear in the web browser’s page title.
- Enter the desired title in the input field.
- Make Lobby Front Page:
- The “Make Lobby Front Page” option determines whether the lobby should be the landing page.
- Select “Yes” if you want the lobby to be the front page; otherwise, select “No.”
- Require Email Address:
- The “Require Email Address” option controls whether members need to provide an email address when signing up.
- Select “On” if you want to require an email address; select “Off” to disable this requirement.
- Approval Mode:
- The “Approval Mode” option determines the mode of member approval.
- Choose from the following options:
- “Automatic”: Members are automatically approved upon registration.
- “Email Approval”: Members need to verify their email address before approval.
- “Administrator Approval”: An administrator manually approves members.
- IP Check:
- The “IP Check” option prevents multiple players with identical IP addresses from playing at the same table.
- Select “On” to enable IP check; select “Off” to disable it.
- Bypass Login:
- The “Bypass Login” option allows you to use your own session-based login system instead of the script’s built-in login.
- Exercise caution when enabling this option, as incorrect usage may lock you out of the system.
- Auto Delete Players:
- The “Auto Delete Players” option determines whether inactive players should be automatically deleted.
- Choose the desired duration of inactivity after which a player will be deleted, or select “Never” to disable automatic deletion.
- Allow Always Fold:
- The “Allow Always Fold” option controls whether users can fold at any time during gameplay.
- Select “No” to restrict folding to appropriate game stages; select “Yes” to allow folding at all times.
- Allow Straddle:
- The “Allow Straddle” option determines whether users can make straddle bets.
- Select “No” to disable straddle bets; select “Yes” to allow them.
- Use WebSockets:
- The “Use WebSockets” option enables or disables the use of WebSockets for gameplay.
- Select “Yes” to use WebSockets; select “No” to disable them.
- WebSocket Address and Port:
- If you enable WebSockets, you can specify the WebSocket server address and port.
- Enter the WebSocket server address in the “WebSocket Address” field.
- Enter the port number in the “WebSocket Port” field.
Step 3: Saving the Main Settings
- After configuring the desired settings, scroll down to the bottom of the form.
- Click the “Save Settings” button to save the changes.
Step 4: Additional Settings Configuration (Optional)
- On the settings page, you may find additional tabs or sections containing more configuration options
related to specific aspects of the site. These options may include timers, sound settings, and other gameplay-related settings.
- Review the available options in each section and adjust them according to your preferences.
- Read the provided descriptions and tooltips to understand the effect of each setting on the site’s functionality.
- Make any necessary changes and click the “Save Settings” button to save the changes for each section.
Step 5: Testing and Verifying the Configured Settings
- After saving the settings, navigate to the corresponding areas of your poker site to ensure that the changes are applied correctly.
- Test the functionality and behavior of the site based on the configured settings.
- If any adjustments or fine-tuning is required, revisit the settings page and make the necessary changes.
- Repeat the testing process until you are satisfied with the configuration.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured the settings in the online poker script admin page. By adjusting the main settings and exploring the additional configuration options, you can tailor your poker site to meet your specific requirements. Remember to test and verify the changes to ensure they align with your desired site behavior.